Check and Acceptance Assistent
What is the Safexpert Check and Acceptance Assistent?
With this software module, you can carry out tests or acceptances of machines, plants or other products as uniformly and clearly as possible.
The Safexpert checklists form the basis for this. You can create checklists
- create it yourself or
- receive via the Safexpert Solution Store as predefined checklists.
Different groups of people use the Safexpert Check and Acceptance Assistent for different activities. These are, for example, the following:
- Decrease before the release of payments
- Check under occupational health and safety law whether the machine or plant may be made available to the employees.
- check whether the supplier products meet the requirements
- Conducting and documenting the tests required by the standards during the product development process
- Create a new project or open an existing one.
- Add one (or more) freely definable tests or acceptances in the "Tests / Acceptances" area of the project manager, e.g. design test, final acceptance,...
- Open the check or acceptance and add one (or more) check lists.
Then you carry out the checks of the individual test points in this clearly arranged mask:
On the left side you navigate through the checklist(s). The different symbols and filter functions help you to see at a glance which items have already been checked and which have been rated OK or Poor.
For irrelevant checkpoints, deactivate the checkbox "Checkpoint applicable".
The details of the individual test points are displayed in the middle section of the screen:
In the fields "Remarks" and "Frequent errors" the manufacturer of the checklist has the possibility to provide you with valuable additional information for testing practice.
In the field "Test comment", enter any defects discovered.
In the "Check necessary" list, the developer of the checklist has defined how the respective check point is to be checked:
- visual inspection
- Functional test
- Documentation check
You can set the statuses "Checked" and "Check successful" separately. This helps you to keep track of all completed and open test points at all times.
On the right side you see the cross-references to standards, guidelines or other documents for each test point, which can be helpful for you during the test. If you have a license (e.g. standards in full text), a double-click opens the document directly in the correct place. This will make your exams much easier and faster - especially for on-site exams - if you have a personalized license or have checked out a license.
Print test results
There are several print templates available. The templates can be customized. Of course, your own logo can be integrated into the printouts.
Checklists - Two ways to systematic testing
To ensure that checklists fulfil their purpose optimally, it is important to consider a few points when developing checklists. It is therefore best to follow our guidelines for the production of checklists. As a Safexpert customer, you will receive this free of charge on request. Just send an email to email@example.com.
Examples for available check lists:
- Checklist according to BetrSichV (Germany)
- Checklist according to Machinery Directive, Annex I
- Checklist according to Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Checklist according to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Checklist according to directive 2014/34/EU "ATEX directive"
- Checklist in accordance with EN 60204-1 - Electrical equipment of machines
- Checklist in accordance with EN 692:2005+A1:2009 Mechanical presses
- Checklist according to EN ISO 12100, Annex B
Details of the available checklists can be found here.
Please contact us if you have not found a checklist you require. We will be happy to clarify with our SECOM experts whether the checklist can be developed for you and will make you a non-binding offer.
Please also note our special Web training 5 - Uniform tests and approvals with Safexpert. Learn how to use checklists and how to create and manage your own checklists.