Safexpert Advanced Training
During this 1 day seminar you will get to learn valuable features that assist you in using Safexpert in the best possible way.
This training is suitable for those who have already mastered the basics of Safexpert, as well as for Safexpert users who want to refresh and at the same time improve their knowledge using the latest version of the software (e.g. after a long break in use). If your knowledge of the use of Safexpert is not or no longer valid, we recommend that you attend our two-day user training course.
The goal of this training is to discuss various use cases and to provide further skills in the use of the system.
Each participant works on his own PC with a pre-installed version of Safexpert.
Risk assessment and risk mitigation
- Important support features
- Ideal display of different variants of a machine / electrical equipment
- Creation of own cross-reference lists and tasks
- Display of the risk assessment in the cross-reference view
Structure projects properly and clearly
- Efficient structuring and modularization of projects
- Structure of template projects - Minimization of effort in follow-up projects in mass production machine construction
- Basic knowledge about the integration of C standards
Increase efficiency by creating libraries and templates
- Use of library functions for custom machine construction
- Creation of own requirements for the technical documentation checklist
- Integration of the task system and the checks and acceptance assistant
- Creation of proper checklists
- Checks and tasks - important differences in the progression of the project
- Each participant works on their own PC with a pre-installed Version of Safexpert
- Enough time is planned for the exchange of practical experience as well as for questions and discussions.
- € 590,- plus VAT (one day)
(incl. seminar documents, refreshments during breaks, soft drinks and lunch menu)
All participants will receive a confirmation of participation.
Participation fee WEB-seminars:
- € 470,- plus VAT
- 09:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Non-binding advance reservation
Use the possibility of a non-binding advance reservation and safe your place to participate. We will contact you if we need your definitive acceptance or rejection.
For participation you will receive: