Safexpert Advanced Training
C standards contain valuable know-how on the safety-related design of certain types of machinery.
In this workshop you will learn how to create standardized Safexpert templates from a C standard. Machine manufacturers use these templates for new projects. This significantly reduces the effort required for conformity assessment and, in particular, for risk assessment and risk reduction, and at the same time increases the safety-related product quality.
- Interaction of template projects, C cross-reference lists and checklists.
- The five types of normative requirements in C standards and their implementation in Safexpert.
- Practical examples for the creation of template projects, cross-reference lists and checklists
- Integration of other standards referred to in C standards
- Background information for creating individual pictogram libraries, operating instructions templates, SISTEMA calculations and component libraries,...
- Example creation of a "Manual for using templates"
The examples are based on the harmonised standard EN 619 (Continuous handling equipment and systems - Safety and EMC requirements for mechanical handling equipment for unit loads). Examples from the user group can also be discussed, especially at in-house events.
Manage and use templates
- Central administration of templates in the Safexpert Solution Store
- Administration of internal templates in the company favorites
- How to build a knowledge database by complying with the requirements of the Machinery Directive.
- How Safexpert supports you in checking which safety-related solutions need to be checked before each application of template projects.
- The new concept of modern knowledge management: Members of the Standards Experts Community or internal experts provide valuable additional knowledge on standards, which is automatically evaluated by Safexpert NormAnalyzer for its relevance for certain persons in current projects.
- € 890,- plus VAT (two days)
(incl. seminar documents, refreshments during breaks, soft drinks and lunch menu)
All participants will receive a confirmation of participation.
- 1. Tag: 09:00 - ca. 16:30 Uhr
- 2. Tag: 08:30 - ca. 16:00 Uhr
For participation you will receive: