Safexpert training course
An optimally set up system and knowledge of Safexpert's fields of application provide support for efficient CE marking. The risk assessment can be carried out much more quickly and safely.
The aim of this training is to impart these skills. The participants should also be able to support other users in using Safexpert or conduct Safexpert user training courses in their own company (multipliers). Each participant works on his own PC with pre-installed Safexpert.
Contents of the course
- Safexpert - Optimal system setup and administration
- Optimally set up standards database
- Create projects and template projects
- Systematic risk assessment and risk reduction with interface analysis in plant projects
- Industry-specific solutions with Safexpert
- Check and Acceptance Assistant
- Practical experience, questions and discussions animate the course of the training
First Steps and Efficient Use of Safexpert
The contents are adressed to Safexpert users who are involved in the product development process. To enable you to implement your specific know-how for the respective action step with Safexpert, you learn:
- Basics of CE marking
(short introduction - details will be given in our special seminar "Efficient CE marking and risk assessment of machines and plants")
- CE marking with Safexpert - concept and structure
- Structure and manage projects clearly - create template projects
- Central management of files (e.g. technical specifications, supplier documentation, etc.)
- Standards management and update processes with Safexpert
- Full text search in over 60 European standards
- Systematic risk assessment (EN ISO 12100:2010)
- Display of the risk assessment in different views (for a maximum overview)
Use Safexpert efficiently
- Application of C standards for industry-specific solutions with Safexpert
(short introduction: detailed trainings or WEB-consultations will be offered individually if required)
- Interface analysis of the risk assessment(s) in plant projects
- Applied standards for measures
- Selection of safety-related components of control systems, parts lists (required performance level according to EN ISO 13849-1, required SIL according to EN 62061)
- Conveniently integrate pictograms into risk reduction - create pictogram list
- Create and use libraries (hazard descriptions, measure descriptions, etc.)
- Interface Risk Assessment - Operating Instructions: Working with the Instructions Assistant
- Compile technical file / operating instruction based on checklists
- Status checks: Which points are still open? Is CE marking possible? Can the declaration of conformity or inccorporation be signed?
All persons who work with Safexpert should always have access to current system data that is particularly important for the respective company. Therefore you will finally learn which settings are particularly important in Safexpert:
- Make basic settings: Manufacturer, signatory of the EC declaration,...
- Optimally set up and update standards database
- Company-specific adaptation of reports, insert company logo
- Deposit proven solutions in the measures library - Manage and update libraries (descriptions library, measures library)
- € 890,- plus VAT (two days)
(incl. seminar documents, refreshments during breaks, soft drinks and lunch menu)
All participants will receive a confirmation of participation.
- 1st Day: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 2nd Day: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Non-binding advance reservation
Take advantage of the possibility of non-binding advance reservation and secure your place. We will contact you if we need your definite promise or rejection.
For participation you will receive: