Safexpert WEB Training 4
Industry-specific Safexpert adjustment
Duration: 2 hours
Product-specific C standards which already propose a list of significant hazard and standardised solutions for risk reduction, exist for many machine types. As an alternative or in addition to this, specific requirements exist in companies, for example in QM or design manuals.
In this WEB training you will learn how to make the know-how from these or other documents available to Safexpert users depending on the situation.
For this training we assume that Safexpert has been properly installed on your IT environment. Our experienced specialists will be happy to assist you with all questions regarding professional installation: www.ibf.at/kontakt
- Use C standards as industry-specific sources of knowledge
- Create cross-reference lists for systematic risk assessment in accordance with C standards
- Work even more efficiently by using archived knowledge in template projects
- Contribute to the support of quality management by automated update checks of templates
- Benefit from the expert knowledge of the Standards Experts Community
- Discussion of open questions
As an alternative to this event, please note our Advanced training for the production of template projects, C cross-reference lists and checklists.
A pre-installed version of Safexpert is advantageous for following the exercises, but not absolutely necessary. All you need is Internet access and a standard PC with a sound card. If you want to transfer the training to one of your event rooms, you will also need a beamer and the corresponding sound system.
After your registration you will receive from us:
- A registration confirmation with the access data as well as the invoice for the registered participants.
- Information on the preliminary check of the online connection.
- A short instruction for your participation in the event.
On the day of the event, the WEB event room will be open 15 minutes before the start of the event. You can ask your questions during the event via chat, they will be forwarded to the speakers by our editorial team.
Within the event you will receive:
- the presentation documents in PDF and
- a certificate of participation