Safexpert WEB TRAINING 2
Conformity Assessment with Safexpert
- For more efficiency: Valuable additional functions for risk assessment
- With the CE guide in eight steps to the declaration of conformity
- Classify product
- Research and define applied standards
- Checklist Technical documents and operating instructions
- Internal production control - connection to the technical documents
- Print Declaration of Conformity
- Important prerequisites for optimal use of Safexpert's current status checks
- Discussion of open questions
Pre-installed Safexpert to follow the exercises is advantageous, but not absolutely necessary. All you need is Internet access and a standard PC with a sound card. If you want to transfer the training to one of your event rooms, you will also need a beamer and the corresponding sound system.
After your registration you will receive from us:
- A registration confirmation with the access data as well as the invoice for the registered participants.
- Information on the preliminary check of the online connection.
- A brief guide for your participation in the event.
On the day of the event, the WEB event room will be open 15 minutes before the start of the event. You can ask your questions during the event via chat, which will be forwarded to the speakers by our editorial team.
Within the framework of the event you will receive:
- the presentation documents in PDF and
- one certificate of participation
- € 140,- (First participant of a company)
- € 90,- (2nd - 5th participant of a company)
- All other participants of a company participate free of charge.
The participation fee is exclusive of VAT and includes training documents (PDF). The incoming payment is a prerequisite for entering the WEB training room.
- 10:00 - 16:00 o'clock