Safexpert WEB-training 1
Risk assessment compact with Safexpert
Duration: 2 hours
Fast, simple, efficient but still compliant with legal and standard requirements. These are the most frequent requests with regard to risk assessments in machinery and plant engineering.
Exactly according to these goals we have compiled the contents for this WEB training. In just two hours you will learn interesting facts about the methodology according to EN ISO 12100 and ISO/TR 14121-2 for applying Safexpert.
- Methodology of risk assessment according to Machinery Directive and EN ISO 12100
- Set up project and define limits of the machine
- Support from Safexpert in identifying hazards
- Decision: Risk sufficiently reduced
- Risk assessment in plant projects
- Print risk assessment
- Comparing a risk assessment with Excel or Word
- Response to your individual questions
An installed version of Safexpert to follow the exercises is advantageous, but not mandatory. All you need is Internet access and a standard PC with a sound card. If you want to transfer the training to one of your event rooms, you will also need a beamer and the corresponding sound system.
After your registration you will receive from us:
- A registration confirmation with the access data as well as the invoice for the registered participants.
- Information on the preliminary check of the online connection.
- A short instruction for your participation in the event.
On the day of the event, the WEB event room will be open 15 minutes before the start of the event. You can ask your questions during the event via chat, they will be forwarded to the speakers by our editorial team.
Within the framework of the event you will receive:
- the presentation documents in PDF and
- a certificate of participation
- € 140,- (1st participant of a company)
- € 90,- (2nd - 5th participant of a company)
- All other participants of a company participate free of charge.
The participation fee is exclusive of VAT and includes training material (PDF). The receipt of payment is a prerequisite for entering the WEB training room.
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.