Safexpert WEB Training 3
Safety-related project management with Safexpert
Duration: 2 hours
In practice, the continuous compliance with legal requirements is not always easy with economically justifiable effort. In this training you will learn how to support the status evaluations in Safexpert support you not to overlook any important open points before you sign the declaration of conformity.
In addition, you will learn which simple steps you need to keep Safexpert up to date and which functions support you in safety-related project and quality management.
For this training we assume that Safexpert has been properly installed on your IT system. Our experienced specialists will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding professional installation: www.ibf.at/kontakt
- Perform out project checks and use the project history as proof of quality
- Tasks of the Safexpert administrator and what he is not responsible for
- One-time system-relevant settings
- Define user rights and user roles
- Setup of company favourites and personal favourites
- Set text formats and logo for the printouts
- Prerequisites for automated update checks in projects and templates
- Safexpert StandardsManager: Much more than just a standards database - Use standards as sources of knowledge
- How Safexpert helps you to stay up to date
- Discussion of open questions
Pre-installed Safexpert to follow the exercises is advantageous, but not absolutely necessary. All you need is Internet access and a standard PC with a sound card. If you want to transfer the training to one of your event rooms, you will also need a beamer and the corresponding sound system.
After your registration you will receive from us:
- A registration confirmation with the access data as well as the invoice for the registered participants.
- Information on the preliminary check of the online connection.
- A brief guide for your participation in the event.
On the day of the event, the WEB event room will be open 15 minutes before the start of the event. You can ask your questions during the event via chat, they will be forwarded to the speakers by our editorial team.
Within the framework of the event you will receive:
- the presentation documents in PDF and
- a certificate of participation