Safexpert WEB Training 5
Uniform tests and approvals with Safexpert
Duration: 2 hours
Safety tests or acceptances are on the agenda in today's machine and plant construction, for example in the form of:
- Final acceptance by buyer
- Final inspection by the manufacturer
- experts on behalf of authorities, insurance companies or courts
- Type examinations of accredited bodies
In this course, you will learn how the Safexpert Test and Acceptance Assistant supports you in performing these tests as uniformly as possible, independent of the testing bodies.
For this training we assume that Safexpert has been properly installed on your IT environment. Our experienced specialists will be happy to assist you with all questions regarding professional installation: www.ibf.at/kontakt
Pre-installed Safexpert to follow the exercises is advantageous, but not absolutely necessary. All you need is Internet access and a standard PC with a sound card. If you want to transfer the training to one of your event rooms, you will also need a beamer and the corresponding sound system.
After your registration you will receive from us:
- A registration confirmation with the access data as well as the invoice for the registered participants.
- Information on the preliminary check of the online connection.
- A brief guide for your participation in the event.
On the day of the event, the WEB event room will be open 15 minutes before the start of the event. You can ask your questions during the event via chat, which will be forwarded to the speakers by our editorial team.
Within the framework of the event you will receive:
the presentation documents in PDF and
- one certificate of participation
Specially suitable for
- Acceptance personnel for the purchase of machines or plants Inspection bodies, e.g. trade inspectorates, TÜV organisations, employers' liability insurance associations, insurance companies
- QM representatives or for the final inspection of machines or plants
- persons responsible Occupational safety specialists